CEIA CMD Deep Ground Metal Detector
Intentionally designed to be used easily and comfortably in every working condition, the CEIA CMD can be set up for operation in less than twenty seconds.
The equipment stands out due to its compact design, light weight, operational performance and reliability. The telescopic pole length can be adjusted for use when standing, kneeling or in the prone position.
The Metal Detector comprises a search head, a control unit, a telescopic pole and an elbow support all jointed together in a one-piece design. The detection head is light and the wiring is designed to be protected from any possible damage. The compact, highly-portable design allows immediate operational status and ease of transport.
The CEIA CMD Deep Ground Search Metal Detector main features include:
- Detection of all magnetic and non-magnetic metals
- Sensitivity adjustable over a wide range of values
- High discrimination capability for adjacent targets
- Ease of operation with minimum training time required
- Robust design for heavy duty usage